VITAMIN DRIP THERAPY
IV drips are the most effective way to deliver needed nutrients to the body. IV is an abbreviation for intra-venous, “venous” meaning relating to the veins.
What conditions can an IV drip improve?
An array of special formulations are available to address different body and health conditions. During the consultation with us at The Skin Elite, you will discuss your medical history, specific conditions and symptoms from which you want relief, and we will craft a custom IV drip regimen to meet your needs. The following are some of the conditions for which IV drips are used, and the nutrients that help to alleviate them.
- Overall Wellness – IV drip therapy began with the development of the Myers Cocktail, and it is still used as a “go-to” for a host of conditions, including fatigue, muscle pain, depression, migraines and menstrual cramps.
- Dehydration – Dehydration and the loss of electrolytes can be responsible for a whole host of problems, from fatigue and muscle cramps to brain fog. Without enough water, the body’s fluids do not circulate in a timely fashion. Also, electrolytes work as a team, inside and outside the cell, to send messages that signal the brain and nerves to do their jobs.
- Fatigue – Fatigue can be an indication of a number of different conditions. However, it is often remedied by an IV drip of vitamins B12, B5 (pantothenic acid) and B6.
- Colds, Bacterial and Viral Diseases and Low Immunity – This drip often contains vitamin C, the B vitamins, Lysine (an amino acid) and Zinc (a mineral), along with mega-doses of nutrients that specifically address the immune system.
- Toxins and Heavy Metals – In today’s world, it is hard to avoid toxins and heavy metals. They are in the air, in the water, and even our food. They can damage the cells that affect the liver. Glutathione is not only one of the most powerful antioxidants, killing free radicals, but it actually attracts heavy metals and toxins and draws them out of the cells.
- Preparation for and Healing after Surgery – Any type of surgery—whether cosmetic, dental or otherwise—creates stress on the body and depletes the nutrients it uses. By restoring high doses of multiple nutrients, including vitamins and antioxidants, an IV drip can support the body and often help it heal more quickly. In fact, many cosmetic procedures, whether called “surgical,” “non-surgical” or “non-invasive” can still be stressful on the body, so it might be worthwhile to discuss the possibility of having an IV drip before and/or after a treatment.
- Jetlag and Hangovers – Flying and over consumption of alcohol can easily cause dehydration, and both jetlag and hangovers often call for the replenishment of fluids and electrolytes. A hangover, specifically, is often the result of depleting the body of vitamin B1. When B1 is combined with the other B vitamins in the correct proportions, the results are virtually magical.
Why The Skin Elite for IV Drips
IV Drip Pricing
- Basic Hydration - $159
- B12 Booster - $25
- Biotin Booster - $25
- COQ10 Booster - $35
- Folic Acid Booster - $35
- Glutathione Booster - $25
- MIC Booster - $35
- Oxygen Bar Booster - $25
- Pepcid Booster - $25
- Vitamin C Booster - $25
- I WANT IT ALL - $249
- Recover - $169
- Reduce - $169
- Regenerate - $169
- Rejuvenate - $179
- Renew - $189
- Revitalize - $179
- Revive - $189